Encouraging one another through the practice of Yoga
Outdoor Group Yoga Classes with Erin Day
Ongoing beginning Monday July 6th
Lawn of the Congregational Church, East Hampton, directly across from Ten Summit Studio:
Mondays 6:30am - 7:45am
Tuesdays 9am - 10:15am
Saturdays 9am - 10:15am
Sears Park, 68 North Main St. East Hampton
Tuesday 7pm - 8:15pm
Wednesday 4:30pm - 5:45pm
Details for classes and requirements:
- Bring your own yoga mat and perhaps a towel to place underneath it in case grass is damp
- Bring a mask, though not needed during practice
- Mats will be placed a minimum of 6 ft apart
- I will have hand sanitizer available
- For classes on the church lawn the bathroom at 10 Summit will be open, bathrooms at Sears Park are currently CLOSED
- You do not need a Sear Park sticker to park there for classes
- For classes at the church you can park at the studio.
- To stay within class capacity requirements, you are required to sign up for each class you plan to attend. This can be done anytime prior to the class time and will also allow you to see if space is available. If you don't sign up, you may not be able to join in. Sign up is easy, either text me at 860-262-0248 or sign up online through our bookings page
- hard rain cancels class, a drizzle is doable and we have the option of cover at Sears Park
- No cell phones please!
Semi - private classes with Erin Day
2-3 Participants Scheduled at your convenience, held in studio at Ten Summit St.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays scheduled at your convenience
- Cost depends on number of attendees and location, if 3 attendees and held in the studio it counts towards one class for each of you. Contact me for further cost details. You can organize your group or let me know what time you want to practice and I'll put it out so we can schedule up to 2 others to attend.
- All surfaces in the studio, entrances and bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned before and after any classes
- Bring your own mat and props
- Bring a mask, we will practice without but have one on hand
- We will keep a distance of 6ft apart during our practice
- Ventilation in studio per state regulations
- Hand-sanitizer will be available at the studio door, please use it upon entering and exiting
- No cell phones in the studio
Yoga In Your Inbox with Erin Day
Unlimited Access - Monthly Membership
Your payment of $25 is good for the month of sign up, starting from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month. If you sign up anytime within the first week of the month I'll send you any links from that week. Sign ups any later than that and your membership will be from that day to the last of the month.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
For each Monday during the month of sign up you'll receive video links for the following:
1. All Levels practice video recorded from our group class.
2. A shorter All Levels practice video for subscribers only.
3. A Deep Dive into Practice or Earth Wisdom class for subscribers only.
You'll get 3 links each week and will have them to return to. Although these links will show up as YouTube, they are not visible through YouTube and you need the links.
Eclectic All Levels Yoga: Classes that create ease on and off the mat, the most similar to our in-studio practice. In our all levels online Yoga classes we will touch upon Yogic philosophy, alignment, subtle energetics, breathwork, meditations and guided relaxation. These practices are the cornerstone for support as we increase awareness, strength and flexibility. With this foundation we can effortlessly move into the dive deep sequences.
Dive Deep Into Practice: Whether it be exploring an aspect of Yoga or a posture itself, our deep dive practices will give you opportunity to dig a little deeper into your practice. For these classes it is beneficial to have an established Yoga practice.
Earth Wisdom: This is where we explore our connection to the earth and recognize this is a reciprocal relationship. We give to the earth through gratitude, mindfulness, ethical interaction and sustainable living practices. We receive the gifts of nature through understanding of the plants, animals and elements. Included in this series are videos on healing practices, ceremony, foraging, conservation, simple living, cacao recipes and herbal preparations. When you sign up it will ask you to click on a Monday date to allow you to move on in the sign up process. This is just when I'll be sending the links out each week, you will be able to access the videos any time you want once you have them. Please sign up through the Bookings Page through this website.